1. Grow your own food, it’s healthier and more nutritious, at a fraction
of today’s supermarket costs.
2. Save your gas money with fewer trips to the store – “shop” in your
3. When you buy started plants for your garden, you have no idea what
has been fed to or sprayed on them to get them ready for market.
4. It is easy and fun to grow your own plants from seeds!
5. You can grow unusual plants from seed never found "already-started"
in nurseries and garden centers.
6. You have personal control of nurturing your seedlings to become the
safest, healthiest plants.
7. Become part of the long legacy of American Home Gardeners who
have grown their own vegetables, herbs and flowers from fresh seed.
Garden Seed Association (HGSA) |
P.O. Box 93, Maxwell, CA 95955 |
Phone (530) 438-2126 |